JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Skin Rash

(Topic created on: 2/20/21 1:03 PM)
userBvROmrkSPV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had never had any problem with watches, metals, or plastics. I wore my watch over night to track my sleep and it is what I got. The skin looks like burned and hasn't got better after a couple of days. (It itches too)

Not sure what can be done, but really feel disappointed and wanted to warn other users too. 20190310_154959.jpg

20190310_155010.jpg

20190310_155004.jpg

122 Replies
Loubylou
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

20210219_072842.jpg

20210219_072908.jpg

20210219_072848.jpg

I am having exactly the same problem, red raw marks that look like burns, the main one is where the strap tucks in but I have others where the edge of the strap sits.

I've  tried loosening, tightening, moving where the watch sits up my arm and washing the strap, but I still have it and nothing helps.

I'm not allergic to silicon so don't  know what's causing it but would love to find a solution.

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

We would be happy to look into this further for you as well. Can you please provide us with your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: https://bit.ly/3pE8Pkc

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_wNYKQOc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

It's from moisture trapped against the skin because the band isn't breathable. Take a sniff of your band. It gets nasty! Our skin isn't meant to deal with plastic up against it. You may find a non silicone replacement band or a silicone one with a lot of holes eliminates the problem. My dedicated sport watches have a lot more holes in the band to let moisture out.  Also wear it looser and keep the skin dry under the band. If I wear mine to bed, I put on a cloth band I bought from Amazon. 

0 Likes