cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBvROmrkSPV
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Skin Rash

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had never had any problem with watches, metals, or plastics. I wore my watch over night to track my sleep and it is what I got. The skin looks like burned and hasn't got better after a couple of days. (It itches too)

Not sure what can be done, but really feel disappointed and wanted to warn other users too. 20190310_154959.jpg

20190310_155010.jpg

20190310_155004.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Skin rash

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating for you. I will gladly assist you with your concerns. If you don't mind sending me a private message here to assist you further with the following information needed below.

First and Last name: 
Property Address: 
Email Address: 
Phone Number: 
Alternate Phone Number:
Serial Number:
Model Number:
LTE or Bluetooth:
Baseband version:

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating for you. I will gladly assist you with your concerns. If you don't mind sending me a private message here to assist you further with the following information needed below.

First and Last name: 
Property Address: 
Email Address: 
Phone Number: 
Alternate Phone Number:
Serial Number:
Model Number:
LTE or Bluetooth:
Baseband version:

Solgath
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have this as well, i had gear s3 before this and didn't have any issues, i also find that the skin becomes dry and cracked, only started having the problem once i got the Galaxy watch 42mm black.

Re: Galaxy Watch Skin Rash

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here! It actually hurts too. I haven't been able to wear my watch for a couple days.

anmolshah03
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have recently started having the same issue.

this rash appeared on the exact spot below the heart rate sensor and the place where the band locks.

I stoped wearing for a couple days, put some skin cream and the rash was gone.

Next, I changed the band, now today only I noticed that I got the same rash beneath the heart rate sensor and no rash on tge other side.

Something seems wrong with the watch's heart rate sensor

Mäw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is new to me?? Try washing your hands more often and moisturize often? And clean your watch daily? I swim, sweat during work outs alot wearing my s3 and ive never had this issue and im a very clean person, maybe its a personal hygiene issue that needs to be addressed? Not being mean just honest , but someone is gonna get offended. 🤷🏾‍♂️

userLdpnFxvNqJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No this does not help those of us who are developing the rashes and I do take offense to you response. I wash my hand extremely often, and my watch strap. I do not wear it in the water either to prevent soap reside from causing a breakout. 

Stop trolling and leave your judgement elsewhere. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For this issue can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?