JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Skin Rash

(Topic created on: 3/11/19 6:33 PM)
userBvROmrkSPV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had never had any problem with watches, metals, or plastics. I wore my watch over night to track my sleep and it is what I got. The skin looks like burned and hasn't got better after a couple of days. (It itches too)

Not sure what can be done, but really feel disappointed and wanted to warn other users too. 20190310_154959.jpg

20190310_155010.jpg

20190310_155004.jpg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
239 Replies
userZ3NwiP0pLZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
same here. I've had the galaxy active 2. I do get the normal overuse skin tone band look. but my main issue has been above wear the watch lays which is odd. that's where my raise.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out.  I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey there!

I hope you are having a great day. I am wanting to follow up to see if you were still in need of assistance? 

0 Likes
Yosfiz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
My watch does the same thing. My mom and my brother-in-law don't wear theirs for the same reason. It's a horrible waste of money that was done buying these watches. They have been nothing but paper weights. >:(:frowning_face::face_with_head_bandage:
0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. If you are experiencing this symptom as well, feel free to send me a private message with your model and serial number and I would be happy to look into this further for you. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello! 

Hope your day is going well. I am reaching out to check in and see if you are still in need of assistance?

0 Likes
usereh1P26ytXB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Even i am getting itches from using watch active 2 and it's only been 2 days 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey there!

I hope you are having a great day. I am reaching out to touch base and see if you are still in need of assistance? 

0 Likes