cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Galaxy Watch - Step Counter accuracy?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am wondering why none of the moderators on here don't say anything about the new update. 

useryJWePrjBg1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow, i was getting ready to buy the Galaxy watch until i read this. I really wanted it for a fitness watch.  Now i. Definitely not buying it. Thanks everyone 

userkN3gX3WZgT
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd atleast recommend you exchange the watch. Demand a new one. Some work better than others, why, I don't know.

userB8McQwm9qW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number SM-R810

Tizen version 4.0.0.1

Connected to Samsung note 8

Bluetooth

I am so disappointed since I have been waiting to update my gear S2, which I love, only to find out that the step count is at least 500 steps off! Usually 1,000 steps off. I wish I had researched the watch more to see all the reviews because I gave my gear s2 to my son. I can't believe you put this out for this price and won't make the software fix to correct this major epic fail. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

İs there a class action suit we can file? Because this is getting ridiculous!

DaveyJones
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, it only takes 100 people to form a class action Smiley Wink

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please keep us in the loop. 

Thank you!

user97s4tmvkP5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had just posted on another thread dealing with the HR issue, but figured I would repost to this one as well, since the steps are astoundingly off

I just bought the 46mm Galaxy Watch Saturday morning, and everything was good, for a while, and even had the latest update come thru, but then it stopped recording steps and HR tracking was all over. Tried all the steps to "fix" the issue, which is just a work around, and nothing worked. I returned it Sunday afternoon after seeing so many others having the same issues and no fix in sight. It would be nice if they would at least acknowledge if the issue was software or hardware related. I realy wanted to like this watch and was planning on getting one for my wife, but with no mention of there even being a fix coming (even in the future), I cannot recommend this product to anyone

It suprises me that Samsung hasn't even come back with an update that they are still "researching" the issue.

userJmqUnldl4e
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I think we should look into a class action if possible; false advertising at the least ; they're flogging a product that doesn't even remotely do what they claim it does.

Maybe then they'll even acknowledge there's an issue here.

I really wanted to love this product but I have just emailed the samsung store to request a return. Smiley Sad

It's so frustrating because if the step counter+ hr worked (especially during exercise without cutting out) this thing would be great!

userSOKeIs1fke
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SM-R810 bluetooth