Original topic:

Galaxy Watch back button does not work

(Topic created on: 2/10/21 10:38 AM)
usergXJ2pnghB0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had my Galaxy watch for 2 years now.  The back button has not worked for over a year.  Is there anyway it can be fixed?  I have seen others got their watches fixed.  I really would love to get it fix because it is still a good watch it is just very agrivating when I have to wait for it to go back to the home screen before I can do anything else.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
userjWERgk6s5T
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have exact same problem; purchased watch 2019. After a year it started out I needed to press harder to get samsung pay to open. Been pretty much been a year since its worked. I LOVE the watch less this issue as I; use samsung pay a lot ( on phone) and its a pain not being able to go back one screen. Now I have to hit home button starting all over.

Did you get this resolved or pay to get fixed (if so how much). Currently new galaxy watch 3 is on-sale for $230 but if I can fix why buy new. Also if this is a common samsung watch issue why pay for new to eventually have same problem.

0 Likes
usergXJ2pnghB0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
No. I never got it fixed. Still have the same watch.
0 Likes
userKHbUDboZqS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same problem, I made the mistake of following the troubleshoot procedure and did a factory reset on my watch and now, after the reset and restore, it is stuck in the 'Press the back button to go back' portion of the welcome to your new watch demo. 

0 Likes