cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Watch echo during phone calls.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy watch 42mm has started echoing for the person on the other line. They complain that the echo is extremely loud and makes it difficult to carry on the conversation. I have to resort to switching back to my phone for phone calls, but that completely defeats the purpose of me having the lte version of the watch. The echo is only for the person on the other end of the call and they only hear themselves echo not the watch user. Is there any fix for this and/or is it covered under warranty if the watch is 2 years old?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch echo during phone calls.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found the solution. I restarted my phone and everything was back to normal. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

These tips should correct the noise.

• Move away from other equipment that uses or emits a frequency, like microwaves, cordless phones, speakers, or power lines.

• Make sure your connected mobile device is close enough (within 30 feet) and positioned so that the signal is not traveling through metal, concrete, water, or your body.
  •  In some cases, the echo may be coming from your connected mobile device. Try changing your location for better reception or rebooting your mobile device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found the solution. I restarted my phone and everything was back to normal. 

View solution in original post