cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4tX8phkWxU
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Watch not counting floors

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's about time Samsung did something about this fitbit doesent have a problem counting floors and there alot cheaper. All these complaints on this page and hardly any had a response this has been going on for a year now GET THIS SORTED SAMSUNG!!!!!!!. 

user4tX8phkWxU
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have joined a group on Facebook called Samsung galaxy watch there is people on there with the same problems this needs sorting Samsung get on with it.

Highlighted
sam8988378
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also have this problem. Have a G2, connected to a Samsung s7 Active. I use the stairs at least 20 times a day. Yet one time a flight of stairs I actually registered! I came to the forums for a different, pressing problem, but found yet another problem I'm having, here. I thought "hey, at least I can solve this problem", but it turns out there's no solution in this entire thread! Not one person who said wiping out all their data helps.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@sam8988378, I understand your frustration, we would like to collect additional information.

Can you provide me with the below information?

Full model number:
Software/Baseband Version:
Bluetooth or LTE:
Android version:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user4tX8phkWxU
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Y keep asking for model numbers etc...when nothing is getting done about this problem this is all u seem to do then nothing. 

JBDoubleV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received the galaxy watch 42 mm and a Samsung galaxy 8+ for Christmas . Rarely counts floors and I believe my step count is wrong.  I will be searching for the facebook group Hoping to find a resolution to this issues.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@JBDoubleV, Thank you for reaching out to us to address your concerns, Can you provide us with the following information:

Full Model Code
Software/Baseband Version
Bluetooth or LTE
Model of Phone
Android version of phone

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userr99q7t3GJQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, I have been struggling with this issue since got it. I hope u do sth about this soon.

userm2zlcqiwgn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same watch and phone, but my watch does not register a flights and I have 10' of elevation. I just received the watch for Christmas and I think it may have registered 1 flight in my house 1 time.

rk2660
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my Samung Galaxy watch yesterday. after it was charged I decided to try it out. The stairs at my office are 20 stairs long. I did a few sets of them and it idn't register at all.  Later last night I started a stair challege at the gym. We did 20 flights of stairs and it did register them. So I tried again this morning with another 10 flights. Those flights did not register.  I was hoping that there was a setting that I missed.