cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSz2CEnyyCQ
Constellation

Galaxy Watch not counting steps and not syncing with Samsung Health

My Galaxy Watch got an update yesterday (12/5) and it seems now the Samsung Health app on the watch is not working. It is not counting my steps and it won't refresh. Also, the Samsung Health app on my phone can't sync with the watch.

Anyone else have the same issue and know of a solution?

10 REPLIES 10
usercPWwsCcMrR
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch not counting steps and not syncing with Samsung Health

Yes- I am having the same problem. My steps and sleep are not recording or showing

It was fine until the update  I really hate I spent the last money on this. It is basically nothing more than a watch. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

For baseband version go to settings> tap on about phone> tap on software information

DogLover
Constellation

Model SM-R810

Baseband N950USQS5CRK1

Bluetooth version

Paired with Note 8 android version 8.0

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please get your full model number, baseband version, Bluetooth or LTE, the device your watch is paired with as well as the Android version on the device?

DogLover
Constellation

Model SM-R810

Baseband? Where do I find?

Bluetooth version

Paired with Note 8 android version 8.0

userNlA5Lq388V
Constellation

Were you ever able to solve the issue of your steps and sleep not synching with Samsung Health App after the software update?  My watch received a software update yesterday and now is not synching with Samsung Health.

userNILrFbMDrA
Astronaut

I am having exactly the same problem where my 46mm Galaxy R-800 watch is giving a different step count to my Galaxy S7 Edge phone.

I thought that the watch and the phone were supposed to sync with each other and although the phone says it is syncing that obviously isn't happening.

At the end of the day the step count difference between the phone and the watch can be several hundred steps.

Baseband G935FXXU3ERKF

Any help would be very much appreciated as when looking through the Internet there are an awful lot of us having exactly the same problem.

Not good!

Highlighted
DogLover
Constellation

No, steps still not counting until 15 or more are taken so at the end of the day it us thousands of steps behind. Known issue for months no idea why Samsung hasn't fixed this issue!

user5cdPnCVD36
Constellation

...and I have exactly the same problem with the health app on my 46mm watch...only just started to happen (3 days ago)..SM-R805F Tizen 4.0.0.1 version R805FXXU1CRL6