cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruu0Zu1cIXz
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch- "Invalid utf error 8"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried to fix each problem to help me fix it into the Bluetooth connection. Turn off the system (phone) in the Bluetooth system. It can make the show name normal but can't answer the phone. Can't make a call. Reject only the call. 1. Android system 9 cut because the system can be named as normal. 2. Bluetooth is not yet. Sure 3. The pure Android app (phone) system 9 has a problem. I think in my opinion we come to help fix more. Please help. I'm sorry. In my English I'm not strong.Screenshot_20190814-075604.png

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html 

useruu0Zu1cIXz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I use Thai products. Why? It is a product of Samsung as well. I just came to find the answer to the problem. I don't see the way you answer questions or have solutions. Should find a better solution than to answer Where the product is It's Samsung too
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung devices vary by the area they are produced for. There are software and hardware differences. This is why it is necessary to seek support from the originating country of origin.

userCRtABZTz86
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number SM-R760

SOFTWARE VERSION:R760XXU2ESE3

BLUETOOTH

Model :ASUS_XOOTD

Phone software version : Android 9

Kernel 4.4.153-perf+

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCRtABZTz86 Have you tried resetting your galaxy watch? Here are the steps to resetting your watch. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003077/#reset-your-samsung-smart-watch

userDqcPhKiULS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm facing this issue also, please Advise what i have to do so this issue will be solved