cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy watch sensor cover fell off x3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please provide me with the ticket number for your repair in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a similar issue with the HR sensor falling off too.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems to be really common. I cant believe that they didnt take care of this the first couple of times. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sent in all documents that were requested,  I have NOT received a shipping label, have sent watch back 3 times and didn't have a problem recieving a shipping label have checked all folders in my box  and my son checked all his folders in his box no shipping label? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Active 2 sensor came off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Sensor cover fell off my watch so I can't wear it. It overheats .

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sensor cover fell off my watch so I can't wear it. It overheats .

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Constellation

Re: Sensor cover fell off my watch so I can't wear it. It overheats .

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same, it's burnt my wrist in 4 different spots.  I'm very disappointed in the product.  

Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch sensor cover fell off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my silver cloud in January and the back fell off in May. We purchased it from Best Buy so we used our insurance. I called Samsung and spoke with a representative that told me if there was any physical damage the warranty would be void. That didn't make sense. Clearly there was physical damage, the back fell off. He said I could send it in and they would see. That's when we decided to just use the insurance we purchased, for a new one. The bad part of that was there were no cloud silver ones available. Now I am stuck with a black one. I have the light blue S20+ and the Galaxy+ blue buds and this ugly black watch. I had the original Samsung watch when it first came out and the same thing happened. So much for brand loyalty. It may be time to look for a better built watch.