cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy watch doesn't reboot

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Similar issue I went for a swim 2days back turn my water lock mood on when I was finish I turn the eject water on and it started rebooting until the screen is just blank plus it wouldn't charge keeps blinking red 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch will not turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my samsung watch wont stay on for more than a few seconds. After it shuts down, it cant be restarted unless I place it on the charger for a few seconds. Watch stays on if I keep it on the charger but, as soon as I take it off the cradle, it powers off. Battery is showing 100% when on the charger.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys

I had this issue too, and i solved it.

1- I put my watch to wireless download mod and put it on charger untill full charge.

2- I did flash my watch with lastest firmware and NetOdin

3- And I checked Re-Partition and start.

enjoy...

its worked for me Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Active Watch will not turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought two last year. I'd the same problem. The first time it happened, the watch could be reset using the app because although the screen will not turn on the bluetooth connection still works. After that the watch worked propertly for about two month and now it happened again. But, this time, when I tried to restart to factory settings using the app the watch disconnected to the app and could not reconect anymore. Now, when I press and hold the power button for more than five seconds the watch, after other 10 seconds, vibrates two times and that's all. Very dissapointed, as I could see many people have the same problem, so you should assist them because something in your product is wrong. If I did something wrong in my job I should solve it because it is the only way to do the things well.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I gave same issue watch is fully charged but comes on says rebooting then shuts off
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

If none of the troubleshooting steps on this thread helped any, please send a private message providing the following information. http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Model Number:

Serial Number:

Highlighted
Astronaut

Wont switch on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, so I was wearing my rm-800. All was working fine, fully charged overnight, when it just suddenly went off. When I try to switch it back on it shows first galaxy screen then switches off, I can get to reboot screen but cant select anything as top button seems to have given up aswell!! Any ideas, its just coming up to a year old, no damage and everything is clean.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have tried all of these solutions, I bought my watch back in May and I haven't been able to troubleshoot any further in 2 weeks.

when I try the factory reset, it just powers itself off before getting to resetting, when I go to wireless download, it says I have over 90% battery. I want to use my watch, is that too much to ask?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the troubleshooting in the thread was performed to no avail I would recommend getting your device in the hands of a technician to be evaluated and repaired. I would be happy to look into service options for you, could you please provide me with the model and serial number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
my S3 frontier watch did a continuous reboot over and over, so I factory reset from the app. now it only shows when it's charging on the screen. no other screen activity, so I don't know if it's on or off. But I know it's fully charged. Anyone have any idea what to do?