cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userdYZ3S8Znlh
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Watch without MST???

Are you guys for serious? Whats is going on with drinking water there in South Korea? No MST will be a disaster for sales in US. Thats the only sure. MST was the unique pros against Apple and you took it off? Of course nobody is going to upgrade now, and will wait the next model, that will definitely have MST....
userlVn5yx93Ot
Astronaut

Completely agree! They killed the differentiating factor to the Samsung watches!
userHXaMaWpUug
Constellation

Huge let down. NFC is not good enough.

user6GA8ur0Oj4
Constellation

Samsung doesn't seem to pay much attention to their customers. I found out the Galaxy was coming out and was gonna wait to get it rather than get the Gear S3 I just bought, but found out it's still gonna be Tizen and no MST. No thanks...

11B1P
Asteroid

@user6GA8ur0Oj4 wrote:

Samsung doesn't seem to pay much attention to their customers. I found out the Galaxy was coming out and was gonna wait to get it rather than get the Gear S3 I just bought, but found out it's still gonna be Tizen and no MST. No thanks...

Have you used Tizen?

usernpnBXzfhWf
Constellation

Missing MST is very dissapointing. No upgrade for me if there is no MST in galaxy watch. Maybe next generation will have.I will keep my Gear S3

user2ZDoGgPbFk
Asteroid

No Galaxy watch for me then, sticking with my S3 classic. 

Stupid move by Samsung.

Lucent
Cosmic Ray

Gear S3 is now instantly a collector's item

Congratulations, Samsung. You made the Gear S3 an instant collector's item. The only watch to ever have MST.

userqWqYh0Xlp6
Constellation

Re: Gear S3 is now instantly a collector's item

This is an epic fail by Samsung. I literally use the mst feature everyday. It's one of the best features I've ever seen in a phone or watch. I would love to know their reason for dropping it...

Hubtime
Constellation

I am deeply disappointed.  This is the killer feature for sure, and the primary reason to choose Samsung.  I wanted my wife to have one but now plans are shot.  I have the S3 Classic and now maybe I'll buy the S3 frontier with LTE instead... need a backup and daily, non-business, option.  Gees Samsung....  Why?