cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMVXPga13Sd
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Watch without MST???

Lack of MST is why I skipped on the Galaxy Watch and went for last year's Gear S3. Get rid of Bixby and add Google Assistant support instead if you really want to add value/features Samsung.

user9tKUTYBhXT
Constellation

Unbelievable.  I can't even say how many people have been amazed as they've seen MST work.  Happens nearly every time I pay at a retail store.  MST is more important than nearly all other features.  

DON'T MAKE ANOTHER FLAGSHIP WATCH WITHOUT IT! Unless you want to lose your most loyal and avid customers, who help bring other customers.

userLdoxXZwMb4
Astronaut

I agree 1000%. I would have bought the new watch - but without MST I will not consider it. May switch to another watch now that has better features for exercise (i.e. that has accurate floor counts for starters). My only gripe on the Frontier is the inaccurate floor counts.

Niapo
Asteroid

I haven't found a decent upgrade path for me since the S2 Classic. I use mainly digital watch faces and all the watches with the minute ticks in the bezel are out. 

Now that we have a watch with a clean looking bezel finally they remove the best feature? Actually not upgrading because of this, maybe I will wait another year to see if there will be a watch option for me, maybe not.

userQEbiJf7p2u
Astronaut

Yep. This makes it just a regular watch. When i found out the the galaxy watch didnt have it, i returned it ASAP and bought a brand new gear s3 on craigs for $150.

Androideducator
Cosmic Ray

I agree MST in my opinion is the best smartphone tech. Samsung doesn't properly advertise it enough. Most people 1. Don't know it exists 2. They don't know how it works. MST is the reason I have Samsung. The only watch they have ever made with MST is the gear S3 which is what I have. I won't upgrade to anything else unless it has it.

Kartereo
Constellation

Samsung MST and Wear OS or no buy. No one develops for Tizen. It's a tiny walled garden that needs some dynamite. MST is the sole feature that made smart watches actually worth purchasing. You should license out MST to other phone and watch manufacturers. Just a suggestion, listen to your customers!

It may not have MST, but at least it can't accurately count steps or floors either. What a piece of garbage.

usergGcM2b9X8j
Asteroid

Same reason for not buying the galaxy watch.

No MST no Buy

user7a71YWETL0
Constellation

Here's what I don't understand, I got my Galaxy March 22nd and Tap and Pay with NFC worked until a week ago. Why would it work and then just stop?