Original topic:

Galaxy Watch3 Bluetooth Poor Range

(Topic created on: 5/2/21 8:51 AM)
userCnN2y86vFR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

When I go for walks and listen to music downloaded to my galaxy watch 3, the music is very choppy.  If I hold the watch close to my ear, the music plays fine.  But the moment I drop my hand the music is choppy again.  Anyone else experience this?  Is there a fix?  I've done extensive trouble shooting and none of these have fixed the problem:

Tried different headphones

Uninstalled all apps and factory reset watch

Turned off all connections other than the Bluetooth connection to the headphones. 

Uninstalled and reinstalled the headphones

8 Replies
Dday4659
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sounds like you need to change the battery.
0 Likes
userCnN2y86vFR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

It's brand new.  Is it possible to change the battery?

0 Likes
glacierstorm95
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
oh I have one of those same problem
0 Likes
glacierstorm95
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I love samsung upgrades required
0 Likes
glacierstorm95
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
active brand
0 Likes
userXSseXhAxZW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I posted about this also. I have the Watch 3 and the Samsung Buds Live. They were released along with the Note 20 last year. It seems exactly as if the watch Bluetooth signal is not strong enough to send signal for someone of my stature. Over 6 feet tall, causing arm lengths to be far enough to separate the watch and buds live to transmit signal poorly. This needs to be worked on by Samsung for sure. I do not know of any other possible corrections.
userCnN2y86vFR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

It has nothing to do with your stature good bud.  I'm 5'8"  and have the problem.  

userXSseXhAxZW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
So I made a run today. I stayed inside my house, and near the charging case, while connecting the buds to the watch. It seemed as though I had less troubles today with the decreased signal. Additionally I went onto the galaxy wearable app, and cleaned the memory of the watch from my phone. I do still feel like the watch could use to increase in Bluetooth connection power, but doing what I described seemed to help some.
0 Likes