JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch3 needs some software improvements

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 10:15 AM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey, I charge my watch at 100% and take it off a few minutes before I get out the house for 8 hours. 2 hours from now, I'm from 100-87% when I would usually stay somewhere near 95%. Then 6 hours later, I'm about at like 66% at the end of the day. I can see some huge differences in battery life compared to my Galaxy Watch Active (1st gen). I still get about a day and a half, but not as much as I used to have where the battery rarely staggers throughout the whole day. If there's no update available anytime soon, I might just backup my watch and reset.

2 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch
Correction on my behalf:

Seems like everything is better after I've completed a reset; my battery is now holding a better threshold but I still hope Samsung provides improvements to Tizen. Like Bixby for example 👍🏿

View solution in context

SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am sorry to hear the battery life has not met your expectations. I am glad the reset was able to provide some improvement. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.