Original topic:

Galaxy Watch4 LTE How to remove factory installed watch faces.

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 07:32 AM)
Feroce
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

How can I remove factory watch faces? My Gear S3 allowed me to remove factory watch faces so I could install my choice.  (There is a menu to click on that allows me to manage my faces including factory faces.) You only allow about 5 watch faces of my choice.  When I add Watchmaker and MrTime I only have two faces of choice.  If I add one more you remove one of the faces I have added. The Galaxy store only has 10 watches in it to choice from. We could add back the factory faces if we wanted to. They would be labeled factory face. The Gear S3 had thousands in the Galaxy store some free some pay. I bought Galaxy faces and cannot use them.

4 Replies
Scarface100
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
All faces and got Google store now
0 Likes
Feroce
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Your solution does not answer my question at all.  Just a generic answer only.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be not to be able to store more watches faces on your device. Just to clarify you are trying to delete the watch faces through your wearables app is that correct? Give these steps a try: Go to the Wearables app > tap on Watch Faces > tap on View All > Touch and Hold the Face you want to delete. If the Face is able to be deleted an "X" will appear in the upper right corner of the face. 

We have tested this on our device and we are able to delete two of the Samsung Global Goals faces and the Outlook face.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Feroce
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

On Phone> Wear > Go to Watch faces> View all> Top right menu> EDIT> There are 20 faces with NO "X" on them 27 total. There are no "X" on factory faces. Why don't you allow us to remove them with the option to add them back if we want.  Please let us make our own decision.

0 Likes