Original topic:

Galaxy Watch6 Classic LTE not connecting to phone over LTE but fine over Bluetooth

(Topic created: 05-03-2024 09:57 AM)
Mitch98
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, so I've had a Galaxy S23 and a Galaxy Watch6 Classic LTE since the beginning of the year. About 2 weeks ago it randomly stopped connecting to my phone for no apparent reason.

I have done the normal of restarting, resetting, clearing the cache, updating etc all of the things that is going to be said.

Both my phone and the watch are up to date, the app is up to date. However I did notice when checking the Watch6 Plugin it does say that it's no longer compatible with my device. That's the only thing I can see that would be stopping it. But in that case how do I update it?

Other than that I have done everything that I can think of. The poor watch has been reset about 40 times now. I'm pulling my hair out trying to fix this issue.

Help.

3 Replies
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
You should run the diagnostics available for both your phone and your watch here in the Samsung Members app. If you don't find anything to remedy your problem, you should create an error report to make Samsung aware of your situation.
0 Likes
Hake
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
On your phone, go to the wearable app, watch settings, advanced options, and enable remote connection.

If it was off by default, this should fix it.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your watch not properly connecting to your phone while your watch is in LTE mode. Just to clarify when you are using your watch on LTE, do you still have your watch paired with Bluetooth or do you disconnect the watch?

0 Likes