cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userW1MUiMNm1q
Constellation

Galaxy active 2 Can't open Galaxy Store.

Go the watch on Black Friday

All apps up to date

anytime i try to open the Galaxy store it says "something went wrong. Try again"

Paired with my pixel 4xl

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy active 2 Can't open Galaxy Store.

Is your Pixel 4xl running android 9 or 10?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userW1MUiMNm1q
Constellation

Android 10

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We can't speculate about the compatibility of our device with Android 10.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usera17E9lVFZX
Asteroid

My Moto G7 is running Android 9. Same issue.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usera17E9lVFZX Have you tried force stopping the app and clearing the cache and data?

usera17E9lVFZX
Asteroid

I do not see an option to clear the cache, but I did try force stopping it. Issue persists.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to Motorola for them to assist you with the steps to clear the cache and data for your apps.

usera17E9lVFZX
Asteroid

Sorry. I thought you meant doing this in the Galaxy wearable app. I repeated the steps for the wearable app, active 2 plugin, and accessory service with the clearing the cache. Still, the issue persists. I cannot open the Galaxy store on the watch.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this link a try to verify the compatibility of your devices: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082502/