cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlvBekoCOJ6
Constellation

Galaxy active 2 - Samsung Pay - "Failed to connect to server. Try again later."

I have recently bought the Samsung galaxy active 2 smart watch and was successfully able to connect samsung pay and add cards and pay using smart watch. it was working fine until i accidentally reset my watch. ( I am using OnePlus 5T mobile phone)

Now i am not able to connect to samsung pay. When I open the Samsung pay app from samsung wearable app after login i am getting this error. "Failed to connect to server. Try again later." Every time i try to connect to samsung pay from the Samsung wearable app i get the "Samsung Pay Device Registration" success mail.

I have tried all the posted solutions in the Samsung forum. Like uninstalling the wearable, watch 2 plugin and samsung pay apps and clearing cache of those apps. But nothing has worked.

As it was working before i beleive it can be made to work again, i just don't know how.

I really need Samsung pay to work. Please help me in resolving this.

Model Number : SM-R830

<edit>

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy active 2 - Samsung Pay - "Failed to connect to server. Try again later."

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/nz/support/model/SM-R830NSDAXNZ/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.