cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy active 2 sensor lens fell off

The sensor lens came off of my watch. The adhesive is totally dislodged. I have had the watch less than 2 months. Anyone else have this happen?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy active 2 sensor lens fell off

Hello! Thank you for being a part of Samsung community!

If you could please provide me with the following information in a private message so that I can look into options for you to help resolve this. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

First and Last name:
Property Address:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Alternate Phone Number:

Highlighted
Constellation

Yep, today same thing and mines only a few months old. Did you replace or repair? They are offering me replacement for $90 deductible payment. What did you do and are you satisfied?

Highlighted
Product Expert

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the watches onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Product Expert

@userl1Y5HohcAA ,

I just wanted to follow up with you to confirm whether your issue was resolved. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi there just wondering if your watch ended up getting repaired. I had the same thing happen to my watch today after purchasing it only in October!! (6 months old)

Nancee

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes this happened to me also. Watch  is only 6 months. What was the resolution 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hi there, I would be more than happy to look into your concerns, May I have the model and serial number for your device via private message?