Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userwxq3yxsRHG
Constellation

Galaxy active 2 watch - bluetooth only

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On the Galaxy Active 2 watch, will I be able to answer phone calls and talk thur my watch using bluetooth, if the phone is near me without getting the LTE connectivity?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userwxq3yxsRHG
Constellation

Re: Galaxy active 2 watch - bluetooth only

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just want to verify that i will be about the talk thur my watch without it having to transfer to my phone by just using bluetooth only. This is the only down fall i didn't like about the active 1 watch.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwxq3yxsRHG Yes as long as your phone maintains it's Bluetooth connection you should be able to answer calls with your watch. 

userwxq3yxsRHG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just want to verify that i will be about the talk thur my watch without it having to transfer to my phone by just using bluetooth only. This is the only down fall i didn't like about the active 1 watch.

View solution in original post

Neil_D
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I used my Active2 connected to my phone and can answer, talk and hear, a phone call using my watch.

userDcwNtwXvbm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your reply and help here. Do you have bluetooth version (aluminium) or LTE version (stainless steel)? I am wondering if we can attend call and talk through the watch in bluetooth version watch.

userrUmTCHVmZr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, is it a samsung phone?

Romesr
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes with no problem

Sorlark
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All the Samsung watches have the ability to answer/make a call and speak through the watch. I've been rocking a Galaxy watch for over a year. I love it! Be sure to check out the games you can grab from the app store for free. Most stink but there are some fun ones.

RyeGuy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does the Active 2 allow you to answer calls even if you don't have a Samsung phone?  If I have a Motorola phone connected to the Active 2 via Bluetooth, could I still answer the phone with my watch?  Thanks!