JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy active 2 watch - bluetooth only

(Topic created: 11-14-2019 09:44 AM)
userwxq3yxsRHG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

On the Galaxy Active 2 watch, will I be able to answer phone calls and talk through my watch using Bluetooth, if the phone is near me without getting the LTE connectivity?

11 Replies
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userwxq3yxsRHG Yes as long as your phone maintains it's Bluetooth connection you should be able to answer calls with your watch. 

userwxq3yxsRHG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just want to verify that i will be about the talk thur my watch without it having to transfer to my phone by just using bluetooth only. This is the only down fall i didn't like about the active 1 watch.

0 Likes
Samsung_nxa6YH3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

If I have my watch connected to my phone, and my phone connected to my car bluetooth, I cannot hear phone calls thru the car speakers anymore, have anyone faced that? any solutions or should I return the Active 2 watch?

0 Likes
Neil_D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes, I used my Active2 connected to my phone and can answer, talk and hear, a phone call using my watch.

0 Likes
userDcwNtwXvbm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for your reply and help here. Do you have bluetooth version (aluminium) or LTE version (stainless steel)? I am wondering if we can attend call and talk through the watch in bluetooth version watch.

0 Likes
userrUmTCHVmZr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, is it a samsung phone?

0 Likes
Romesr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes with no problem

0 Likes
Solution
Sorlark
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

All the Samsung watches have the ability to answer/make a call and speak through the watch. I've been rocking a Galaxy watch for over a year. I love it! Be sure to check out the games you can grab from the app store for free. Most stink but there are some fun ones.

RyeGuy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Does the Active 2 allow you to answer calls even if you don't have a Samsung phone?  If I have a Motorola phone connected to the Active 2 via Bluetooth, could I still answer the phone with my watch?  Thanks!

0 Likes