Original topic:

Galaxy active 2 watch stopped tracking steps and heart rate

(Topic created: 07-04-2021 01:10 PM)
Note10andactive2user
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So my watch is new and just all of a sudden it stopped tracking my steps and heart rate. I tried resetting it and it didn't do any good. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when your watch doesn't count steps and read the heart rate. If the step and heart rate tracking features are not working properly on your watch, the watch band or strap may be too loose or the software might need updating. However, a simple reboot may solve the problem. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003204/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Note10andactive2user
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
So this is an update. That watch I mentioned. I had to return and replace through warranty at no cost to me through TMOBILE cause that's where I got it from. So it got replaced... good right. No. The next one I got stopped working about 3 weeks in. It started flashing a rebooting screen and never really turned back on. So I called Tmobile again and since it's only a out 3 months in to when I got the 1st one. They said warranty still covered it and they would send a replacement. The 1st 2 times they sent a brand new one, the 3rd time they sent just the watch with no bands, charger. Or original box. I'm wondering if it's refurbished. We'll I've only had it for a few days. So far so good. The only thing is I'm so insecure about it. I feel like it's going to stop working at any moment. Not fun.
0 Likes