cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy active 2 watch touchscreen not responding

I bought this watch last November, but about a week ago (I've had the watch for about 5 months) the touch screen stopped responding. I powered off my watch and phone, restarted both, and paired my watch to my phone. The watch's screen was still unresponsive.

I performed a factory reset on my watch, restarted my phone, and tried to pair my watch to my phone. However, since the watch still will not respond to my touching the touch screen, I cannot pair my watch to my phone.

Does anyone know of any solutions to this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy active 2 watch touchscreen not responding

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy active 2 watch touchscreen not responding

Hi, same thing happened to me, bought it on october and today the upper part is not reponding to touch so i can't pull down the control tab. Already restarted and wiped the device and no luck.