cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy active watch 2 problems

I'm very disappointed with this Galaxy active watch 2. First off it has very low memory the 4 gigs of storage is a very disappointment. If I put 30 songs on the watch would take up all the space where I couldn't even update so I had to remove all my songs. Another problem if I don't have the watch on it will not monitor my steps floors and heart rate is not accurate, not to mention I've been waiting 6 months now for the ECG to be installed. My wife and I are both going to sell these watches on eBay and get the new Fitbit versa 3 we're done with Samsung. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy active watch 2 problems

With any watch, if you don't have it on, it won't monitor anything. I do NOT recommend fitbit. Horrible customer service. I had a fitbit ionic
for less than 2.5 yrs. The last update completely killed my watch and phone. Coincidence? I don't think so. Fitbit said, too bad it's outside of warranty period. Luckily, the phone was less than 1 yr old it was still under warranty. If you're looking for a fitness watch, I highly recommend a Garmin.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy active watch 2 problems

My wife and I both had the versa 2 and we didn't have any problems with it. We decided to go with the Samsung Galaxy active 2 due to the speaker and the ability to read and send text also reply to emails. We quickly discovered that the speaker was not all that good the battery life was horrible and it didn't have the "ECG monitor"  that we were expecting. Now 7 months later still doesn't have the ECG monitoring the battery life is worse maybe a day and a half of life before charging it. With the verse 2 we had 5 to 6 days before recharging. I had a problem with my versa 2 when I cracked my screen  I emailed Fitbit explained my problem, they sent a new watch out free of charge. The bottom line Samsung gadgets are full of bells and whistles that doesn't work properly. I also have the galaxy s20 ultra 5G with a crappy camera, I have been with Samsung for 12 years now and I'm just about done with all there toy gadgets.