cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KoolBrex
Astronaut

Galaxy s3 frontier problems

Almost every time I place my watch on the charger, it over heats within 10 min and doesn't charge, I got a new charger and even a new battery but it keeps doing it. Also it watch used to last 3-4 days on 1 charge but now I have to plug it in every 8 hours, I got a new battery like I said and deleted all unused and unnecessary apps but it still continues. I didn't pay $300 for a watch that acts this way. If anyone knows how to fix this plz help🙏🏻

4 REPLIES 4
KoolBrex
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy s3 frontier problems

Also, ita been disconnecting alot from my phone, I've factory reset it a d everything but it continues to fail

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there!

I can certainly understand your frustrations regarding this. As you mentioned previously, Did you have a certified technician replace your battery on the or did you perform a self repair? 

Also, If you don't mind sending a private message here providing the full model code and serial number so I can further look into your warranty status?

KoolBrex
Astronaut

How do I send a private message?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Currently, the only way to send a private message is through a browser it cannot be done through the members application. To send a message you can go to someone's profile and click send a message.