JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy sport wont completely come on

(Topic created: 10-30-2019 06:31 PM)
user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

My gear sport watch model SM R600 will not fully turn on. It briefly comes on when initially placed on a charging source. Then goes black after displaying the logo after a few seconds. If I hold the power button down once I put it on the charger, I sometimes get the rebooting message but then still black and dead. After sitting on the charger for 5 mins or so, the red light starts blinking. It was purchased in June 2018. Can you help?

6 Replies
userEQK1eJCQ6T
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had this issue. I was using phone wireless charging on note 10 plus. Wouldn't work. Use the original charger

0 Likes
user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I used the original charger, and older charger and wireless powershares. Same results for all 3.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. Are you able to hard reset the watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

No I tried. It says rebooting and then shuts down.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. I would recommend a service repair. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userWhbBRNhk0W
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,  I also seem to be having this exact issue with my R600, How can I go about arranging a service repair?  I have attempted to use the Web Portal however my Serial Number is not recognised? @SamsungAdam 

0 Likes