Original topic:

Galaxy watch 3 disconnecting

(Topic created: 02-19-2021 05:38 AM)
userMKe6WqC7O4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello can someone please help me.. My galaxy watxh 3 keeps disconnecting from my phone eventhough its not even 1 meter far from it.. I soend the whole day manually conmecting ting it to the phone because it disconnects every 2-3 minutes.. Please helo because this issue is rendering my watch useless

5 Replies
userFBbz34DZ2I
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Galaxy Watch Active 2 which almost always misses calls, messages or both. This is ridiculous!
0 Likes
Mochal8e
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the same issue. missed calls, texts and watch battery dies within 4-6 hours after having a full charge
userFBbz34DZ2I
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mochal8e, those people/Samsung Co. knew these devices were NOT READY for distribution or Sales! I say we need to form a petition and/or write to the company responsible for taking these devices back and replacing ours to our satisfaction.
0 Likes
userFBbz34DZ2I
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
They already have sales fixed to where contracts are non-negotiable and most are stuck with payments for years. That should be enough to persuade us to take what ever action reasonable, but first begin with finding others with the same or similar issues with these new models.
0 Likes
userl9LpzFYxXT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had the same problem. I got a new non Samsung Android phone to upgrade my Galaxy S8 and my watch kept disconnecting.

This is how I fixed it.

I started off by enabling developer mode and watching the Samsung apps and noticed the Watch Active 2 Plugin app went from 2 running services to 1 everytime my watch disconnected.

So I moved over to cached applications and saw that the Samsung Accessory Service would restart everytime it disconnected.

I headed over to the Play store and found the Samsung Accessory Service app and uninstalled it, then immediately installed it again and the problem seems to have gone away. 

0 Likes