JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 3 heart rate data missing on run

(Topic created: 03-06-2021 07:11 AM)
userLJgD4MCxP6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

During my last two runs, I do not have heart rate data for 90% of my run. The fist few runs, the tracking was OK. I upgraded from my gear S3 hoping the heart rate tracking may have improved with the newer sensors.

I tried adjusting the fit and the position. Still the heart rate wouldn't update. I set the heart rate and stress monitoring to continuous. If I check the Samsung Health apps heart rate data during the run, the heart seems to update few times and sometimes it is stuck at same value for minutes. Any other solutions to my issue above.

11 Replies
MeaKyori
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I bought this watch specifically for the heart rate tracking since it has all these certifications and ecg and all that, and have been fairly disappointed. I have a tachycardia, and my Note 9 sensor seems fairly accurate. at one point my phone was showing 149bpm, whereas my watch gives out above 120bpm. just stops tracking and skips around like it can't handle it. I was so excited for continuous monitoring.
0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes