Original topic:

Galaxy watch 3 or 4

(Topic created: 12-03-2021 03:14 AM)
userbZpYXZctQ8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've never had a smart watch so I want to buy one this year but I want to know how the battery life is on the Galaxy watch 4 I heard the battery life isn't that good but I also heard on the Galaxy watch 3  45 mm that the battery life is excellent just wondering if someone out there could give me some advice on what to buy thank you oh by the way I have a note 20 ultra Samsung.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Tonygo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I paired my Note 20 Ultra with a Galaxy watch 3 and I love it. The battery on the watch lasts 3 days with constant use. It also charges fairly quickly. An added bonus is the lower price point. Not much of a difference between the 3 and 4. I would recommend the 3 and wait for a newer version in a couple of years.
0 Likes
userbZpYXZctQ8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
How much is the 3 45mmand where do I get it without adding a service charge on my bill and how do I get the Galaxy watch 3 45 mm LTE
0 Likes
Mantequillas
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have used both and there were issues with the Watch 4's battery life initially. After updates, I have seen increased battery life and love this Watch. I also appreciate the smaller size and increased amounts of apps available on the Watch 4.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you want a better battery life out of your Samsung Watch 3 or Watch 4, avoid the LTE version.

The had the Watch 3 and the battery life was not much different from that of the Watch 4.

The watch that got me committed to Samsung was the Galaxy Watch 1. It had solid 3+ days.

So, if you have the extra cash, then go with the Watch 4 Classic that has the bigger battery compared with Watch 4. It will receive new updates ahead of the Watch 3. On battery life, both Watch 3 and current Watch 4 are close to each other.
0 Likes
userbZpYXZctQ8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you
0 Likes