Original topic:

Galaxy watch 3 titanium

(Topic created: 08-25-2021 05:12 AM)
userBleVfiO6gf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
  • Hi there! I just wanted to share with you about my BAD EXPERIENCE....I bought a galaxy watch wear 3 titanium...I loved it but disappointed because I only last me 6 months just by washing my Hands it got water in....send it to samsung...they said warranty doesn't cover ...I think for the amount of money we pay for ,it should be water resistant and is not fair to don't cover in the warranty because I barely wore it ,now I have to pay almost $200  to fix it...I had the galaxy watch 2 for bout year and a half, I didn't have problems with it I switched just to be upgrade  lol....WRONG DECISION...please be aware of buying this watch
1 Reply
bstone001
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had the same experience for a new Samsung Galaxy 3 Titanium.  Step counter does not work.  They told me it was moisture, except I have never gotten the device wet.  Its about 60 days old.  Wanted 187.00 to fix my 60 day old watch.  And then when I declined the repair, they shipped my warranty device back to me with the band removed.  Huge pain.  I will never, ever buy another Samsung product.  

0 Likes