cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy watch 3 wrist burn

I recently experienced a burn mark on my wrist. 

The watch itself is great but the sensor burn is certainly not what I expected was gonna happen.

I don't know what the issue is but if I have the continuous Hr on wrist burn and tingling is felt.

How can this be resolved? 

Do let me know.

It's a brand new watch so I really hope this issue is resolved.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy watch 3 wrist burn

I'm very sorry to hear this! Please send a private message with the full model code, the serial number or IMEI number of the watch, and any images of the burn you may have so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I just got burned today by my new Galaxy watch 3. I've had it for about 2 weeks and just this morning I started to feel something strange on my wrist. I was busy, so I ignored it. Eventually, I felt like something was burning my arm. I touched the watch and it was extremely hot to the touch, and it had a smell like burnt electrical circuits. Just a couple hours before I had checked the amount of battery power left,, and it had enough that I had not expected to charge it until tonight. When I tried to check the watch, the power the the watch was off, which was odd to me.. since I was afraid of it catching fire so I set it on something cool to cool off. After it was cool, when I went to turn it on it went off right away.  I put it on the charger and it showed 0% then it  went on to show a higher %, then it went back to 0%.

I've only had this watch for a couple weeks, and I'm afraid to wear it! Help!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Responded with a private meesage.

Do resolve it as soon as possible.

Highlighted
Constellation

I just had this same thing happen. I was watching TV and thought suddenly my wrist was hurting, I pulled my watch off to find it was extremely hot and my wrist has a burn on it.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Is this the first time you experienced this. Do let me know how it was resolved for you.

I experienced the same.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand doing so experiencing these symptoms. Please send a private message with the full model code, the serial number or IMEI number of the watch, and any images of the burn you may have so I may look into this further. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar