JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 & at&t number sync not working

(Topic created: 09-04-2021 10:03 PM)
samsunguserca
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Has anyone had a problem syncing their at&t number to their galaxy watch 4? I have a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra and just keep getting a message that "something went wrong"

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good afternoon, it is recommended to contact your carrier directly for assistance with this. It is likely you will need to update your APNs which they can assist with. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
30 Replies
GrymeJr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
was pretty seamless for me, I'd try a fresh Uninstall
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
If all that doesn't work it's probably just cause att is horrible
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good afternoon, it is recommended to contact your carrier directly for assistance with this. It is likely you will need to update your APNs which they can assist with. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userJEnlbPmjF4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Always disconnected from phone.  No matter how many times I sync phone with watch. I even pay a monthly charge to wear my watch only and not have my phone. That is useless.  Even using watch connected  to Bluetooth it will still disconnect. 
I love the watch and features. Absolutely hate you can use synced or watch alone with number sync.

0 Likes
bayclayton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Your right about the number sync. It really doesn't work for me
0 Likes
userkqSX3DuaWQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My wife and I purchased two LTE Galaxy Watch 3s around four months ago. We were very excited to use them with our Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 plus. These are not inexpensive items. These devices both worked for about three weeks, and then after an update, have not worked for three months. Specifically, the Number Sync aspect flat out refuses to work on either device. After three months of working with boots on the ground ATT technical support, online support both basic and advanced from ATT and Samsung, loyalty services, and perusing every help board I can find the Number Sync problem cannot be resolved. I am told the devices are "Black Flagged" and cannot be fixed and ATT and Samsung both are no help...at all. Although I liked by Note 10, out of exasperation we have sold our Note phones and gone to Apple. Samsung tells me this Number Sync not working is a known issue, but not by enough people to do anything about it. That is their exact verbiage. I would not post this if it were not for a three month debacle. Does anyone have any suggestions to help recoup at least some of our investment? I have paid them off in an attempt to possibly sell them online as unlocked. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Numbersync does not work correctly.  Why will it not stay connected, it should be able to work with.your watch
0 Likes
--jae
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine won't sync at all.
Louie77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I haven't been able to get number sync to work since I had my s3 frontier
0 Likes