JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 classic burning my Wrist

(Topic created: 09-08-2021 12:29 PM)
userBbtRem1wRv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I bought Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic last week and I was very excited for the watch. However, just after 1 day of wearing the watch I got burn marks on my wrist. I initially thought that this burning mark could be because of some other reason and I wore the watch again on the next day.

But again on the next day I got a red burn mark on the place where the sensor emits the light. I am now very concerned about this and I have stopped wearing the watch as it is regularly causing burning marks on my skin. This seems to be an issue with the laser used for monitoring ecg and other vital signs. I have attached photos of the watch and my burn mark (burn mark is 2 days old so it has heeled a bit).

20210908_212707.jpg

20210908_212731.jpg

Can someone from Samsung please reach out to me regarding this?

@B00TiKi 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Can you also please advise if you notice any patterns to when this happens?

Have you tried switching wrists?

Do you wear the watch tight or loose?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Can you also please advise if you notice any patterns to when this happens?

Have you tried switching wrists?

Do you wear the watch tight or loose?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes