Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 classic watch face

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 09:30 PM)
Zelorg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I wanted to also add to the discussion about the compatibility of watch faces on the galaxy watch 4 classic. I just got one and very disappointed in the fact I can't bring the watch faces that I liked from my gear s3. I sincerely hope that samsung realizes that people wanna keep some of the things they have come to love... including watch faces. Please allow compatibility 

4 Replies
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
They do have a few watches from previous Galaxy/Gear Watches in the Galaxy App store.
0 Likes
Zelorg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes. I don't want to choose new ones that have crossed over. I want to bring over ones that I have paid for and have gotten use to
0 Likes
Todd40
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree, I miss all the Matteo Dini MD faces I had on my GW3 45mm. I also miss being able to tap on the watch face to change the display color of the face as well.

So far I'm not as impressed with this GW4 as I was with my GW3. I wish I didn't trade in my GW3, as the GW4 is like a step backwards.
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes