Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 connection issues are still here

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 12:51 PM)
userHd155L4cp8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have an S8, and a brand new Galaxy watch 4 44mm LTE, it will not connect to my phone. it gets to 46% and then goes back to scanning for devices to add. i've done everything from clearing caches, resetting the watch from the watch recovery, uninstalling apps, installing google wear os, uninstalling that..

The watch itself seems to be fine, as I connected it to an S20 successfully, but that was not my phone.

I also tried downloading galaxy watch 3 plugin manually as someone suggested in the forum ( yes 3 not 4 ) but it did not work for me. 

Since my phone is S8, it stopped receiving updates. Suggestions ? Thank you.

3 Replies
Mayze
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Look at the Bluetooth settings on the phone and watch. Reset the watch and try pairing again. Make sure that your Galaxy wearables app is updated, too
0 Likes
userHd155L4cp8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks, but did you read my post? everything is up to date and I reset the watch more than 20 times, some of them using the actual watch recovery mode. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it is when you watch doesn't pair with your phone. Just to clarify are you using the Galaxy wearables app when pairing your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes