Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 not connecting

(Topic created: 08-31-2021 10:11 AM)
Princess-Tigger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

So just got the 4 classic and it will not pair with my network.  I have reset watch, unloaded and reloaded the wearable gear app and reset my s21 ultra. The watch was bought through Verizon.  I can use it on Bluetooth and wifi but not stand-alone. Also at this time battery drains. It is at less than 50% and only on for 3 hours.   With the network off.  The box says LTE/Bluetooth/WiFi/GPS 

6 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Princess-Tigger do you have the Bluetooth version or the LTE version?

0 Likes
AndreyRassikhin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
You have to use Wear app to pair and connect to the watch. Once you do it will give and option to select data plan so you can use it standalone LTE.
0 Likes
useroogW7ywr3n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am having a similar issue with ATT. Can't connect to their network via LTE. On the watch it is saying sim not provisioned MM#2. ATT can't figure it out and they send me to Samsung. Samsung is having me send the watch back to them for repairs. What the?!?
Princess-Tigger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

@useroogW7ywr3n  Did they ever give you any clue as to what was wrong?  I am returning mine 

userOxx6pdxAxi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Total botch for a global product launch. Same situation for me. Samsung Watch 4 Classic LTE won't connect on Verizon. "Your device will not work on Verizon". Called Verizon and they said they cannot see the IMEI, and their "tool" does not show the IMEI is compatible with this watch. This is not ready for prime time, even though I love the Active 4 I own which works fine with Verizon. Bringing mine back to Best Buy, and let all the players get things fixed, which I hold my money, not Samsung, Verizon, or Best Buy. I'll keep watching (pun intended) the reviews to see when this gets fixed.

userwfbde7oCip
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Esta semana acabe de comprar con T-Movile el Watch 4 de 44mm y despues d euna semana con el descubri porque sali sin el celular que no funcionaba el LTE, 12 horas conversando con T-Movile jamas encontraron la solucion y me pidieron que les devuelva el reloj, increible, nadie paga por tu tiempo y menos por la frustracion.

0 Likes