Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 not receiving notifications after last update

(Topic created: 03-29-2022 05:21 AM)
THEBAG801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm not sure what samsung is up, or if they even listen. the watch doesn't get notifications. Don't tell me to reset my watch. I've done it 5 times now with the same result everytime. Fix this problem samsung. Listen to your customers. Send a fix. We all pay good money for these devices and you just ignore it. Been with Samsung since the galaxy 3 phone. Never this many problems ever. Do you guys even test your equipment before a release. smh #galaxywatch4 #nonotifications #fixtheproblem

Thebag
19 Replies
LaRaenotlarri
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
You have to go to watch settings and add what notifications you want
0 Likes
THEBAG801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Been there done that. It has to be in the last update where the software has some type of problem.
Thebag
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your watch not receiving notification and I would be happy to look into this for you. Can you please provide me with the following information:

Full model number:

Baseband version for the watch:

Bluetooth or LTE:

Type of device your watch is paired with:

Android version on the device you watch is paired with:

Is your device receiving the notifications?

Are you connecting your watch via the Galaxy wearables app?

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

Have you verified your Galaxy watch is not set to theater mode by accident?

THEBAG801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Galaxy watch 4 classic
Lte, paired s21 ultra running one ui 4.1, no notifications to watch.. yes I have the wear app installed an no not on theater mode. I've reset the watch 5 different times already.
Thebag
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

The next step I would recommend would be submitting an error report. Give this link a try, please know it's an international link but the steps are still the same for reporting an error in our members app: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members/

0 Likes
H3Mi75
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same problem bro... I pretty sure it is with the LTE and not the BT version 2. Let me know if u hear anything.
userjFuGtd2F1m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same with me! It's 99% no notifications, but occasionally they come through, it's so frustrating! I haven't had any luck with the 4 since upgrading from the Active 2. The Active 2 was perfect and no reason to upgrade other than the Google OS potential.

I have

Full model number:SM-R875U
Baseband version for the watch:
Bluetooth or LTE: LTE
Type of device your watch is paired with: Galaxy S21
Android version on the device you watch is paired with: Version 12
THEBAG801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Very frustrating
Thebag
0 Likes
THEBAG801
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
And still no fix. What a waste of money. Got a update today and still nothing. Samsung do you even care. Fix the problem please, this is so frustrating
Thebag
0 Likes