Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 snore detection not working

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 09:52 AM)
sdrexler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Ever since the 8/25/2021 update, snore detection has stopped working on my Galaxy watch 4. Please fix this.

12 Replies
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

If you have security setup on watch, you might want to unlock it after putting it on your wrist.  I would also check the snore section in the health app on the phone if the snore option is on.  If it's on, check the Detection snoring options, Always or Once.

0 Likes
sdrexler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

1. No security setup

2. Snore detection on, have tried both always and once.

3. Worked when I first got the watch, stopped working after the 8/25/2021 update. Many other people have complained it is not working.

0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

Maybe you stop snoring.  For reference, my Watch software version is R890XXU1BUI5.  My wearable is version 2.2.42.21083061.  The health app is version 6.18.8.005.  I have no issue with recording snore.  I know I'm snoring during sleep. I have all health monitors set for continuous.

0 Likes
sdrexler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Your software version is the earlier one. Don't do the version update or you will lose it as well
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

OK.  You might want to post your software version.

0 Likes
userl4mvbnL1yK
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
My Samsung watch 4 will not detect snoring. It has not worked since first getting the watch and through two updates. I have tried everything possible and it still will not record. Are others having this problem and has anyone found a solution?
0 Likes
sdrexler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine has only worked 4 x. Twice when I first got it and twice last week. Otherwise it hasn't worked.
0 Likes
userl4mvbnL1yK
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung watch 4 will not detect snoring. Never has since purchase and updates. I am not sure how to send a bug report for the watch itself to Samsungs With watch diagnosis
0 Likes
Serg675
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

Watch doesn't detect snoring. Smartphone does. Watch just detects when you start to sleep and notifies smartphone to open the microphone and listen. And smartphone will do this if conneched to the charger only since continuous recording drains battery. 

0 Likes