Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 01:01 PM)
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung are you guys even working on the problems with your new watch? I can't make calls with it at all it did overheat a few times. This is the second one I've gotten and they both have the same problem. PLEASE FIX IT PLEASE  these things aren't cheap they coast alot of money to have problems with them
4 Replies
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did a Samsung person even look at this or a. I wasting my time
userXN0eF6UKdM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've been following this channel for a couple of weeks now. Samsung is keeping quiet and has not so much as acknowledged the overheating problem or any other issue. In fact, 99% of posts on any topic receive no formal reply at all. The only thing that seems to get Samsung's attention are people posting photos of their arm having suffered burns or skin irritation from the GW4, to which a moderator immediately jumps in and asks the person to turn to a personal discussion channel with them. This seems to be less about good customer service and more about preempting potential personal injury lawsuits.

0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I even had a post taken down when I mentioned the battery problem, they said that it was mentioned in another post so they took mine down but rest assured I'm not going to stop until the problem is fixed or I get my money back mark my words
0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's for sure not a peep about the battery the problems with it overheating when making a call nothing but say something about a burn or a mark on your arm and there on it in a second.
0 Likes