Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 07:56 PM)
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just bought the watch 4 and for the most part everything works great but I have 2 issues that I can't seem to fix, there first is my watch is definitely snug on my wrist and I have vibration set to long high level as I've tried every vibration pattern but unless my other hand is laterally on top of the watch I do not feel vibrations, the second issue is no matter which texting app I'm using I didn't get a notification that I've received a text, the only way I know I have a message is because I'm looking at my phone or I'm wearing my buds. Any help will be appreciated!
0 Likes
5 Replies
clothednblack
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sounds like it's defective. Vibration is strong on mine and it's not super tight. All notifications are working as well. Mine has a different issue, it started with the CUID firmware.
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks
0 Likes
rugby49
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch notifications from sms is inconsistent at best.  Sometimes I get them and other times I don't.  Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I am starting to think your watch has to be connected to the phone to get messages.  Often times I will leave my phone in another room and the watch disconnects from the phone.  Those disconnect times seems to be when I am not getting text notifications.  I am used to Apple's system where I could leave my phone anywhere and I would always get text on my watch.

0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Most of the time my phone is near me so I don't think that is the issue
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with watch notifications not coming to your watch. If your Samsung smart watch (LTE) experiences mobile data issues, cannot answer calls, receive texts, or does not display your phone number in the Settings menu, there are a few things you can try. If those options do not work, it may be necessary to contact your carrier for network options or activation support. Try these steps here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003245/

Please let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes