JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 Pro Bluetooth on upon turning on watch and turns on by itself

(Topic created: 11-17-2022 06:47 AM)
Wins505
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have bought the watch 5 pro, but I have seen that My Bluetooth is always on when a I turn on the watch, I mean, I turn off the Bluetooth and the watch, and when i turn the watch on, the Bluetooth also turn on by itself, even when I turned it off last time.

Cheers

0 Likes
5 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the Bluetooth turning back on by itself and would be happy to look into this further for you. Just to clarify is your watch Bluetooth or LTE?

Are you pairing your watch via the Galaxy wearables app? If yes, then Bluetooth would be required to be turned on. Give this link a try for more information about pairing your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078020/ Please know the Galaxy watch 5 is unable to be used without a phone.

0 Likes
Wins505
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Thanks for your help

My watch is Bluetooh, and i pairing my watch via Galaxy Weareables App.

0 Likes
bud02
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
So the watch is working good ?
0 Likes
Wins505
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, si working good, i have compared with others users with they same model anda have the dame funtion!! The Bluetooth si automatically on when You turn on the watch.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. If you are pairing your watch via the Galaxy wearables app, and it's a Bluetooth watch, the Bluetooth would be required to be turned on for both the phone and the watch. This is how the devices are paired together.

0 Likes