Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 classic sleep apnea update for US models?

(Topic created: 08-11-2024 05:44 PM)
UsuiReikiMaster
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Does ananyone know when in the 3rd quarter the watch 6 classic will get the sleep apnea update? Also will galaxy watch have access to the watch faces on the watch 7 ultra?
12 Replies
user7xTHyhOMVu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Whenever Beta is done. It is pretty stable now, but battery life is horrible, so not ready for release.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
To be able to use sleep apnea, you need to Galaxy Watch4 or higher with WearOS 5 or higher.

So when Watch6 gets official WearOS 5 update(One UI 6 Watch), you should be able to use it.
chumpssenior
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
How can I get sleep apnea on my galaxy watch 6, I am in America. 
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sleep apnea from what I read will come out in the third quarter, which is July, August, or September.
chumpssenior
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
You're welcome. Google was my source, so I'm not sure if it's factual but the most readily available information I could find.
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

The feature for Sleep Apnea will come with the next update for the watch 6 its currently on the beta for the watch 6's so as soon as its out of beta it will be released 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@chumpssenior What @GaryB82 said. It is in the Watch Beta on Watch 6. 

hbelkin
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I saw mention the sleep apnea is only in "areas that have approved it's use" Does this include USA? Most of the world has blood pressure function but USA FDA has never approved it!
0 Likes