JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch - Inaccurate sleep data

(Topic created: 04-30-2022 11:13 AM)
mryashv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sleep chart shows end time as the time when watch was sync sleep monitoring data with Samsung Health app and not the actual time when I wake up.  Is this a bug? Example. If I wake up at 6:30 a.m. but sync my watch at 7:30 a.m. Samsung Health app is showing sleep end time as 7:30 a.m. instead of 6:30 a.m. 

My watch - Galaxy watch active 2 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the sleep not tracking accurately on your watch.

To troubleshoot the issue, it is recommended to Clear the App Cache. A second step to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

If the issue persists after completing the troubleshooting, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509  for more accurate steps on getting your sleep tracking proper times.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the sleep not tracking accurately on your watch.

To troubleshoot the issue, it is recommended to Clear the App Cache. A second step to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

If the issue persists after completing the troubleshooting, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509  for more accurate steps on getting your sleep tracking proper times.

0 Likes