cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy watch Remote connection to phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same.  Gear frontier.  S10 plus.  Was working last week. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also is the watch Bluetooth or LTE?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also is the watch Bluetooth or LTE?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue for Galaxy Watch Active and S8

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This also started happening to me recently. I am using an s10+ and a Galaxy watch. It was connecting remotely last week and then stopped. I have rebooted, reset and re paired without success. I have toggled the connect remotely setting in the wearable app.

My phone gets data for sure (I can stream Spotify) but won't connect remotely to my phone.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please get your full model number, baseband version, the device your watch is paired with as well as the Android version on the device? Also can I
please get your service provider and the app version for the galaxy wearable app?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is

model SM-R805U

Software  R805USQU1BSA7

paired to a galaxy note 9

Android version 9 (phone's baseband N960USQU1CSAA)

TMOBILE US on both devices

Galaxy Wearable app version 2.2.23.19021251

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy watch not connecting remotely

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, it worked since November until a couple of days ago. Yday I noticed that SMS didn't get forwarded anymore. I double checked everything, Mobile Network on the watch is set to ALWAYS ON etc. I restarted both devices.

Galaxy Watch 46mm: 

Model number: SM-R805F

Software version: R805FXXU1DSB2

Paired initially with some Samsung device to get eSim running, since then paired with Device: Huawei P9

Galaxy Wearable App version: 2.2.23.19021251

Galaxy Watch Plugin: 2.2.05.19030741N

Samsung Accessory Service: 3.1.92.90215

Service provider: Swisscom for both (though Huawei is always at home connected to my Wi-fi) - I tested both, they both can access Internet, the watch over 3G aswell as 4G

P.s. Originally I wanted to pair this with my Galaxy Tab S4 LTE, WHY DO YOU NOT ALLOW THIS? And why did you hardcode this restriction (with Gear S3 and Tab S3 you could still get it to work)?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is

SM-R805U

Software R805USQU1BSA7

Paired to a Galaxy S10+

Android 9 Baseband G975USQU1ASBA

Both on Verizon US

Galaxy wearable app version 2.2.23.19021251

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdam If both of us are complaining that it won't remotely connect via LTE I would bet my next paycheck they are LTE. Also stated in both posts his is connected Via TMobile and mine is on Verizon.

Yes they are LTE models.