cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy watch Remote connection to phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdam. Connection to the watch via any method OTHER THAN Bluetooth is no longer get working. WiFi, LTE, Smoke signal, flare etc. The watch will ONLY pair via Bluetooth, nothing else

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Support just asked me to go to a Samsung Store. How long will it take for them to realize it is a spread software issue? Solve it SAMSUNG!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They keep asking the same questions.  We k know what remote connection is.  Lol.  Support is useless.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing happening to me.  Annoying!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy Watch 46mm with Verizon LTE pairs with a Galaxy S9+ and noticed since I did a Galaxy wearable app update this past Friday I no longer am connected remotely to my phone. I did a reset and reinstall the app with no success. Anyone else having the same issue? The only thing that works remotely is getting phone calls. Everything else doesn't get pushed onto my watch. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, Verizon S10+ and Galaxy 46MM. It does not appear to be an isolated issue. Many have has similar problems across carriers and devices. I think it's the Galaxy wearable app.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hoping it gets addressed soon. I live in northern USA and now that's warmer I'd like to go for walks and runs without my phone. Only reason why I got LTE version

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah there are multiple people complaining about this recently. Just like Samsung to break KEY features of their products!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I'm having the same issue.  Soon as I updated I can no longer connect remotely and it's annoying. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I'm having the same issue.  It happened when I did the update.  The remote connection was the reason I purchased the watch so I can leave it home while I work out.  Samsung needs to fix it ASAP.