cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy watch Remote connection to phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your support into this matter!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a frontier gear s3 with Verizon.  Since the Tizen update, I can't remote connect with my phone and only can connect via Bluetooth.  Before the update, I kept Bluetooth on my watch off, and had no problems with remote connect to the phone.  I have done a factory reset, but it didn't make any difference.  I hope Samsung will issue a software update soon to fix this problem, as there is no point in having a smartwatch if I can't use the features I purchased it for.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Samsung Galaxy watch. I was occasionally losing remote connection and I would restart phone and watch and get it back. Since yesterday.  .I no longer have remote connection. Did factory reset on watch to no avail. Been talking to Samsung and Verizon and they make me feel like I just need to live with this issue. Dang....paid over 300 dollars for a brick. Samsung...you need to take care of this issue that affects so many people.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for this update.  Hopefully they will have this fix sooner than later...I want to wear my watch again.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. Also been happening since this weekend.

T-Mobile Galaxy Watch paired to Galaxy S10+. Phone is updated to Android Pie and Galaxy Watch is running the latest version of Tizen. Remote connection worked just fine after the latest Tizen update, and only stopped working this weekend. I did not update any software or alter any settings.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungRei @SamsungAdam @SamsungJoJo

Allow is to revert back to the previous version of Galaxy wearable until you can fix this mess.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@AllStrobedUp FWIW I only experienced this issue starting the other day (Saturday I think), and I don't believe the Wearable app was updated in that timeframe. I could be wrong about that, but I don't think this is related to the app.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think it is related to a handshake on the server side since both devices use Samsung Account to login into it and remotely pair.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@arunma Galaxy wearable was recently updated.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checked and mine was last updated February 14 (because I didn't have auto-updates enabled). So at minimum I can say that I was able to experience this problem without having the latest version of the software.