cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrFxBat9WRy
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy watch Remote connection to phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would the watch be able to be returned under Samsung's warranty as it doesn't perform as advertised? The whole reason I got this watch was for the one feature that doesn't work. Anyone know? I'm also pay extra on my phone bill just like I imagine alot of you are aswell.

arunma
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got an app update to Galaxy Wearable this morning. Still no remote connection.

DanielBMLago
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Where did you get the update. I have no updates pending install on mine.
arunma
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just opened the Wearable app and a dialog box popped up saying it needed to update before I could use it. Guessing this is just the update that got pushed to your phone earlier.

userXZNIU5jeOG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE Smartwatch  from T-Mobile and it is paired the my Samsung Note 8 Unlocked Phone...I bought this Watch in 2017 from T-Mobile and my Note 8 from Samsung.At the time I had service with T-Mobile.... I just  switched back to Sprint.I was worried about keeping my  Smartwatch with Standalone service.Sprint told me I could keep my Smartwatch with T-Mobile And Have my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Sprint...Works out perfect ...I wish Sprint would get LTE for the Samsung Smartwatches ...I myself and probably a million other customers Would jump on this....EVERYONE IS WAITNG SPRINT....I HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got an email followup from the Office of the President rep this morning. 

The dept responsible for the Remote Connection is fully aware of the issue now and we'll have to wait for a fix. I asked her to update me with an ETA. And she has confirmed this is a backend issue and there's no need to send your device in for "repair".

userPv5fEtiVCa
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for sharing the update.

Being a teacher, I really need the remote connection to work since my school uses a text alert system to communicate with teachers and my phone is always safely locked up.

I hope this is fixed soon.

arunma
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userI4q3GCFuFx wrote:

Just got an email followup from the Office of the President rep this morning. 

The dept responsible for the Remote Connection is fully aware of the issue now and we'll have to wait for a fix. I asked her to update me with an ETA. And she has confirmed this is a backend issue and there's no need to send your device in for "repair".

Wow thank you, that's really good to know. At least they are ostensibly doing something about this.

userrE8PhPzHmj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey !!! After app update today my samsung gear 46mm is remote connected again.

Thanks, Samsung

LAB68
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not showing an update 😭