cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwKVmFKZXRY
Constellation

Galaxy watch active 2 Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from iPhone 7

My active 2 watch  Bluetooth will not stay connected with my Iphone 7 running ISO 13.3

I have the Galaxy active 2 watch app and Samsung health app installed on my phone both are working when the Bluetooth is connected but the Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting.

Any advice on how to resolve this problem. 

4 REPLIES 4
userbxd7Kpjvwj
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy watch active 2 Bluetooth keeps disconnecting from iPhone 7

I have the same problem in my new active 2 with iphone xs , please samsung tell me something about this problem.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userbxd7Kpjvwj Have you made sure that your watch and app are up to date?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you attempted to reset the Bluetooth on your phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Carrion
Constellation

I have a similar issue and I might have figured out the problem although, it might not be what you are looking for. I have a Galaxy Watch that will sometimes disconnect from my S10 and it's usually when my phone connects to another bluetooth device like my car for example. It disconnects then reconnects on it's own. Kind of annoying but nothing I can do about it, it seems. Hopefully I brought you some ideas on how to solve this issue.