cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itztate94
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy watch active 2 battery life issue

If you have the heart rate monitor set to continuous, it drains your battery.

Ducken1
Asteroid

I have the 44mm lte active 2. I'm just over 2 days on battery and it says I'll get another 1.7 days it of the battery.

Ejm5560
Galaxy

Only had that issue the first 2-3 days then updated and now I can get at least 2 full days with something around 35% left for the other, i think also if you have auto exercise and stuff on it may drain a bit faster. You can also give it a quick boost with your phone if you have any of the 10 family.

user82NanA3lwQ
Astronaut

Hello,

I had the first galaxy active watch when it came out and after multiple repair attempts and a lot of customer service issues they gave me a refund. My biggest complaint was the battery life. I was stupid and with that refund bought the galaxy active 2 for the "improved" battery life. It seemed to be doing better until recently. My watch now is only making it about 6.5 hours on a full charge. The "always on" feature is turned off, I use goodnight mode and do not disturb while sleeping, and I have a decent watch face but there is no animation on it. I feel like if I have to turn off all the features of my watch to get through a day then what is the point? And of course this happens right after the period for returns is up. I would appreciate some assistance/advise. I have been through a lot with customer service on my last watch so I would prefer to never have to go through that again! Thanks.

Annie

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user82NanA3lwQ I would be happy to look into this for your further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userjgcNnuJZ2Q
Asteroid

It is happening the same with mine.....

It is ridiculous........we pay more than 400 hundred and then we have to turn off all the features that we paid for......

Samsung fail.

Also mine is overheating sometimes.

Go for apple guys.....go for apple......

Daniel Dornelles